Toxicity is a hospital which appears within the Bullfrog game , Theme Hospital. This is the first hospital which makes up the first level of the game, and is the easiest level of the game with only a few simple objectives. It is a play on words as it uses the words toxic representing the game as a hospital simulator and city representing that all the games takes place in cities.
- Rise the hospitals reputation to 300.
- Keep a bank balance of $1,000 or more.
- Cure 40% of the visitors who come to the hospital.
- Cure 10 or more patients.
- Create a hospital which is valued at $55,000.
| Toxicity • Sleepy Hollow • Largechester •Frimpton-on-Sea • Simpleton • Festering-on-the-Wold|
Greenpool • Manquay • Eastville • Eggsenham, Croaking • Battenberg.
- The level has a emergency landing despite the fact that no emergincies take place in the entire level.